Saturday, September 26, 2009

What I Listen To

People ask me all the time what songs and bands I listen to. I've been asked by friends to make them mixed cds of stuff from my mp3 player. Truth is, I have pretty varied musical taste. So I'm gonna just list a bunch of songs that come up on my mp3 player when put on random shuffle.

Human Nature - Michael Jackson
Better man - Pearl Jam
Don't Look Back in Anger - Oasis
18 Wheeler - Pink
Wild Flower - The Cult
Knock Me Down - Red Hot Chili Peppers
Generator - Foo Fighters
Too Fast For Love - Motley Crue
Sister Christian - Night Ranger
No One Knows - Queens of the Stone Age
Volcano Girls - Veruca Salt
Bound For the Floor - Local H
Trouble - Ray Lamontagne
Last of the English Roses - Pete Doherty
1999 - Prince
Bittersweet - Big Head Todd & the Monsters
Tick Tick Boom - The Hives
Last Night - The Strokes
Time is Running Out - Muse
Tomorrow - Silverchair
Time for Heroes - The Libertines
Rock Me - Great White
Help, I'm Alive - Metric
All I Know - Screaming Trees
Teenage Dirtbag - Wheatus
The Saints Are Coming - The Skids
The Way it Is - Tesla
A Thousand Trees - Stereophonics
Pretty in Pink - Psychedelic Furs
Ragoo - Kings of Leon
Laid - James
We Used to Be Friends - The Dandy Warhols
Busted in Baylor County - Shooter Jennings

No comments:

Post a Comment