Sunday, October 18, 2009

Things that make me smile...or not.

These are things that make me smile...

All things Twilight * Motley Crue * Caramel frappucinos * Funerals (I have an obsession with death)* the color green * midori sours * tattoos * the smell of woodstoves * pie crust (not the pie) * sour pickles * CHEESE * Horror Movies * BACON * a firm mattress w/fresh, crisp sheets * Halloween * black & white Alfred Hitchcock movies * 80's music * My BlackBerry * dinner for breakfast * frozen Kit Kats * Red Sox *

These are things that make me frown...

*squirrels * birds * chick flicks * country music * El Caminos/Rancheros (I once broke up w/a guy when I found out he owned one) * almost all vegetables especially beans * coffee * breakfast foods * all nuts except peanuts * ketchup (and all condiments, really) * hotdogs (except about once a year when I crave a red hot dog) *

No comments:

Post a Comment