Sunday, September 20, 2009

More stupid & random facts about me...

1) My right pinky is permanently bent from being broken so many times.
2) My eyes change color depending on if I'm wearing my glasses or not.
3) I recently bumped into a jewelry display at a store and said "excuse me" thinking it was a person until I looked up. About 6 people saw me.
4) Halloween is my favorite holiday...I go all out! I won a costume contest dressed as a box of tampons (homemade costume, of course).
5) I suffer from insomnia.
6) I have 2 tattoos and have plans for 2 more soon.
7) I have 7 (earring) holes in my ears.
8) My favorite flower is the iris.
9) My vehicle is a Jeep Grand Cherokee. This is the 5th one I've owned. I love them.
10) the first concert I ever went to was Bryan Adams.
11) My first album I ever bought was Kiss - Dynasty
12) I have been to all the states on teh East coast and many European countries...but never to the US West coast.

No comments:

Post a Comment