Wednesday, May 27, 2009

11 things (about me)

1) I cannot drive a stick shift. If my life utterly depended on it to flee a serial killer, I would die a horrid death for sure. It would not end well.

2) I have vertigo. That does not mean I am afraid of heights (I am not).

3) I do a dead-on impersonation of the Mayor of Munchkin City from the Wizard of Oz. (It is a huge hit at parties & with small children.)

4) Because I dated (and later married) a drummer, I can set up & tear down a drum kit like it was my job!

5) I straighten my hair. It is naturally curly. Like, really curly. As in corkscrew curly. (hate.it.)

6) In my early teens, while playing hide & seek, I hid on the garage roof and fell off into a trash can and cut my leg open.

7) In college I used to set my alarm to get up to watch old Partridge Family reruns, then I'd go back to sleep. (LOVED Keith Partridge)

8) I have split my head open twice, broken 9 fingers and had 3 blackeyes in my life.

9) At one time I was one of the top fast-pitch softball pitchers in the State of Maine.

10) I have a head for useless info specifically pop-culture oriented. People call me at all hours for random answers and to "settle bets" (including my parents & siblings).

11) One of my prized possessions is my Alfred Hitchcock pop-up book. (I love all things horror & occult).

*** why does this list not stop at just 10? "Because this one goes to 11"***
(please tell me SOMEONE is a fan of Spinal Tap and got that joke!!??)

6 comments:

  1. 11 reasons why you are made of awesome.

    heart you, twitterbff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a little FYI, usually it's the 100 things about me, so get to the other 89 chickadee! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Other than toes, I have never broken any bones...I'm such a loser! :) Nowhere near as awesome as Gigi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I share your top 2 with you. I can make myself look like a Who (Dr. Seuss). Am full of trivial knowledge, but something tells me you could beat me... Have only ever had a steak knife in my hand. ::throws up hands:: You WIN!!! ;)
    PS Loves the Spinal Tap ref!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these made me laugh SOOOO much.
    as always.
    <3 you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amp it up, baby! I got it. You're awesomely funny. I cannot believe I've never visited your blog before!

    ReplyDelete